Where can I find PEP?

Only specialized hospitals and doctor's practices have experience providing PEP. A list of names and addresses of appropriate contact points can be found here. The outpatient departments named here are open 24 hours a day. PEP can also be obtained in HIV specialist practices during business hours.

If in doubt, you should go to the practice or outpatient department that is the closest.

The telephone counseling service of the AIDS service organization in Germany can help with any questions. It can be reached from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 9 pm and on Sundays from 12 pm to 2 pm.